Sunday, March 27, 2016

Card #2 Vintage Easter Bunny


Here's the second Easter Card I made this afternoon with scraps left over from other projects.  I bought this cute vintage bunny image at the Silhouette store a long time ago.  I cut it out with my Cameo, but never used it.  So I grabbed it out of the bin and attached it to some oval die cuts.  Machine stitched scraps of patterned paper to the card base, then attached all the layers.  Used Spellbinders die to cut the fancy edges and glued them to the corners.  Will save this for next years box for the children's charity.

Challenges
Just Keep On Crafting - Theme is A/G
QKR Stampede - Number 184 Easter
Inspiration Destination - Number 78 - A/G
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - March Theme PP
Pile It On - Number 104 - Stitching (Zig zag stitched the patterned papers)

4 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Wow! Brilliant stitching!!
A pretty design Dee..Such lush papers too.
I LOve this sweet image and these delightful corner dies.
Chrissyxx

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute and I love those corners. Thank you for joining us for the QKR Stampeded blog challenge.

karalschuknecht said...

Adorable Easter card.. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for our Easter Card Challenge. Karal DT

chrissy xx said...

I'm here again, with my official hat on...Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx